Segmentation enables to automatically generate a new segmented list inside the existing email list, where you can pre-define the email list segment based on different conditions. To segment the Subscribers based on subscribers custom tags, name and email ids you should follow the below-mentioned steps.
- To create Subscriber Segment based on custom subscriber tags, first create an email list and go to the “View All List” option.
- Select a List and click on “Custom Field” option, create a new custom field of your choice, under which you want to tag / segment a subscriber for the email list.
- Go to the “Subscribers” option and fill the fields accordingly.
- Now, Click on “Segment” icon and select “Create New” option.
- Choose Name (either user or as created in a custom field), operator match, field (which you have created in a custom field), and Value, followed by this click on “Save Change”. You can also see the matching segmented subscriber list while clicking on “Show Matching Subscriber” option.
- Finally, save and start creating a new campaign according to the segmented subscriber list.