When you have exported email subscribers from an existing email service provider in a .csv file and it contains “bounced & unsubscribed emails”. Then, you can add these “bounced & unsubscribed emails” inside your particular email list of your CrowdMail account.
- Select an email list then, select “Subscribers”.
- Click on button “Bulk action from source“.
- Inside new popup, you can either upload or paste the email list and select “Unsubscribe” action according to the email of yours.
- Match the subscribers added here against the ones existing in the list and make a bulk action against them!
- You can use this tool to mass subscribe and delete email subscribers in this email list at once too.
- Email subscribers with unsubscribe / blacklist status in one list can be active in other email list, they can receive emails when campaign sent to that particular email list.
PS: This is not the list import ability, for list import go to your list overview, followed by Tools box followed by the Import box.