Presently CrowdMail only accept payments by PayPal and if your PayPal payment isn't being accepted, this is nearly always because PayPal has an issue with your account information or is failing to approve the credit card details you provided to PayPal.
Check below given details before making payments by PayPal:
- Your Bank details are updated
- You have sufficient balance in your Bank / PayPal account
- Your Credit Card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you're not logging in with that account.
- Your Credit Card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You've linked the Credit Card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You've exceeded your Credit Card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal's system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.
If above steps doesn’t work or you still face any other issue for making payments, feel free to raise Support Ticket from your CrowdMail Dashboard.